Designation: Field HR
· Partner with Business Leaders of the market/region for all people related matters
· Ensure readiness in Hiring plan, Compliance, Health Check & Hygiene
· Drive Employee connect session (Quarterly Store Visit, One on One, Round Table)
· Execute HR Processes pertaining to Hiring, Payroll, PMS, BOR, Operations, New store opening etc.
· Ensuring 100% Compliance, related to closure of Notices and Labour compliances
· Liaise with Training team to ensure Growth Readiness Capability
· Ensuring Cost of Labor control for the region
· Ensuring Attrition under control for the region
· Strong co-ordination with intra-departments. Ensure complete documentation at all stages and compliance of all SOPs
· Managing Internal & External Audits on HR processes
· Managing HR related reports for the region
· Postgraduate in HR
· 3+ years of experience.
· Self -Starter with strong organizational skills
· Good at Multi-tasking and coordination.
· Attention to detail.
· QSR/Retail domain experience will be preferred.