Marketing Head - PH
The role will head the Marketing function for PH brand of Sapphire Foods with over 200 stores currently pan India and with aggressive expansion plans. The role will report to the CEO – PH Business, Sapphire Foods.
- Develop the brand’s annual marketing strategy along with the CEO to boost the brand’s current sales and future growth plans.
- Monitor competition (pricing changes, promotional campaigns, new products, expansions & acquisitions) and bring in that insight to further hone the brand strategy.
- Design & execute focussed local and hyperlocal marketing campaigns on digital & traditional media customized to the region, season, festivals & celebrations and so on to influence consumer behaviour.
- Responsible for fuelling overall sales of existing stores in different channels through digital and traditional BTL marketing activities.
- Partner with Operations team to plan, prepare and execute marketing activities to achieve targeted sales right from the first month of New Store Openings.
- Partner with Operations team to track key business metrics (like revenue, profits, guest experience scores) and develop initiatives/levers to bridge the gap to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual targets.
- Manage marketing budgets optimally in proportion to sales to yield desired results.
- Lead the marketing team of the brand to execute all plans on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate should be MBA in Marketing with at least 10-12 years of deep domain experience in planning and executing marketing strategies in QSR or related industry. Should have experience in building brands using digital and social media and should have led a team.