1. Oversee the administration and management of SFILs various bank accounts, and liaise with banks in order to obtain bank statements and reports, and provides feedback on company's cash position.
2. Monitor fund disbursements and ensure that all income and expenditure is recorded in compliance with internal procedures and Indian Accounting Standards.
3. Ensure financial and non-financial covenants and other regulatory compliances are met within the defined timelines.
4. Ensure proper tracking of payment request and ensuring timely payment as per due dates. Also ensuring that key payment information like beneficiary bank information are correctly updated in system and taking necessary corrective actions for updation wherever required.
5. Handle transactions for Bill Discounting, Dynamic Discounting, Vendor Financing, etc
6. Maintain proper tracking of Bank Guarantees and liaise with departments and bankers for issuance and release of Bank Guarantees in timely manner.
6. Liaise with insurance companies or brokers for insurance coverage and renewal as per policy timelines and follow up for timely settlement of claims with respective stakeholders.
8. Ensure that accurate financial and relevant records are kept and are upto date for all treasury transactions.
9. Maintain proper files and records for all banking and investments contracts/ agreements.
10. Ensure timely update of bank records for changes in designated banking signatories.
11.Oversee administrative matters related to code of conduct for financial activities and report for unusual activities, transactions and investigation of anomalies or unusual transactions.
12.Support management in the financial decision-making process by coordinating and maintain cash forecasting to ensure that adequate funds are available to meet the long term, short term and working capital requirements including intercompany funding requirements.
13.Provide error free, complete and correct requisite information as required during audit, due diligence, etc and ensure 100% compliance.
14.Designing and implementing of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risk, cash flow exposure and interest rate risk by recommendation to treasury head, financial controller and CFO for investment of surplus money in money market and liquid instruments
15.Provide analysis, details and explanations on the status of SFIPLs accounts and perform other duties that may be assigned by Treasury Head and Treasury Manager.