Dot Net Application Developer
- Experience in developing code using NAV C/Side like Pages, Codeunit etc)
- Experience in creating software using technologies of Web Development: C#.NET, ASP.NET, Web Forms Windows Communication Foundation (WCF),
- Full stack software development experience (Front End, Middle Tier, Back End/DB).
- Experience OOP with high level programming languages such as C#
- Experience writing complex SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, and Views.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Should be an individual contributor, is able to work effectively in a lean team and is a self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Expected to work extended hours as and when needed based on criticality of the situation
- Manage Current Web Applications that have been built inhouse e.g. Portals, Utility Bill Management, Refund Management, Reporting MIS
- Biometric and Attendance Management System
- Manage Data Warehouse built on SQL
- Manage Scripts that have been deployed at stores to collect data into the data warehouse on SQL
- Work closely with the SAP Support team to ensure daily synchronization of data from data warehouse to SAP
Build new Applications by partnering with Business Stakeholders